RAFFAELLA BELLANI CURRICULUM
He lives in Fidenza, in the province of Parma. After a long period of inactivity, in the summer of 2005 he resumed painting. Start with the brush in an absolutely realistic way, then move to the spatula playing with black and white when it is now saturated with color. Changing genre, and sometimes even technical, he paints metropolises to which he superimposes women understood as moods, in the perception of the strenuous search for balance and harmony. He conceives works with the overlap of multiple figurative images, often on an abstract background. “The artist from Parma has a rich technical and stylistic baggage – the president of ArtetrA wrote Veronica Nicoli of her works – the absolute protagonists of her works are the women of today, heroines of modernity who affirm with great dignity their right to exist”.
BELLANI RAFFAELLA EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS
The artist has participated in numerous exhibitions. And in particular:
- Scope Art Show New York 2020, New York City, march 2020;
- Art Innsbruck, Innsbruck, January 2020;
- Premio IconArt 2019, first prize winner, Salerno, december 2019;
- “Arte Paris”, Parigi september 2019;
- “Arte Lisbona”, Lisbona may 2019;
- “Arte Madrid”, Madrid march 2019;
- “Arte Praga”, Praga January 2019;
- “Arte Salerno”, Salerno december 2018;
- “Arte Milano”, Milano ottobre 2018;
- solo exhibition in Fidenza, october 2017;
- solo exhibition “Sinfonia in rosso”, Busseto June 2016.