PAOLO UTTIERI CURRICULUM
Neapolitan artist, after intense youthful artistic experiences, linked first to Realism and then to Surrealism, he arrived in 1998 to a personal style which he himself defines as “Nerism”. In the first manifesto of this pictorial current, the dominant use of black, the design with broken features, the faintly colored backgrounds and the subjects that draw inspiration from everyday life stand out. The intent of the artist is to involve the observer who, for the painter, assumes the value of an active collaborator for the full realization of the work. He has exhibited in numerous initiatives in Italy and abroad.
PAOLO UTTIERI EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS
- “Art Innsbruck”, Innsbruck gennaio 2019;
- “Arte Italia”, Atene dicembre 2019;
- “Arte Lisbona”, Lisbona maggio 2019;
- “Arte Praga”, Praga gennaio 2019;
- “Biennale del Tirreno”, Cava de’ Tirreni (Sa) giugno 2018;
- “Viva Arte Venezia”, Venezia 2017;
- “Caput Mundi”, Roma 2016;
- “Royal Opera Arcade Gallery”, Londra 2014;
- “Festival des Arts de Marrakech”, Marrakech 2013.