SERGIO COLOMBO CURRICULUM
He was born in Carugo (Co) on 9 April 1951 and lives and works here. In mature age he attended the Cabiate art school, perfecting the techniques of pencil, oil painting and engraving. He was born as a landscape painter, creating a painting of memory in memory of the corners of the Lombard Brianza of his youth.
After this first phase, it further refines the technique and theme, adding to the landscape figures of rare and vigorous expressiveness, both of sacred and profane subject. This allows him to further broaden his inspirational horizons and his possibilities for linguistic and content improvement.
He takes part in various exhibition events, including the most recent: “Arte Lisbon” Vasco da Gama Award “, Lisbon, May 2019; Art Prague, AR.CO, Prague, January 2019 “Art Salerno” at Palazzo Fruscione and the staff at the church of SS. Addolorata, in Salerno, in December 2018; “Arte Milano – The Factory” “at the Fabbrica del Vapore, in Milan, in October 2018; “Biennale del Tirreno” in Cava de Tirreni (Sa) in June 2018.
SERGIO COLOMBO EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS
- “Arte Italia”, Atene dicembre 2019;
- “Arte Firenze”, Firenze novembre 2019;
- Mostra personale “Arte sui Navigli”, Milano, luglio 2019;
- Arte Lisbona – “Premio Vasco da Gama” – Lisbona, Maggio 2019
- Arte Praga – AR.CO – Praga, Gennaio 2019
- Arte Salerno – presso Palazzo Fruscione e la personale presso la Chiesa SS. Addolorata – Salerno, Dicembre 2018
- Arte Milano – The Factory – Fabbrica del Vapore – Milano 2018
- Biennale del Tirreno – Cava de’ Tirreni Giugno 2018
- Arte Salerno – Salerno 2017
- Premio Palladio – Piazzola sul Brenta (Pd) 2017
- Arte Paris – Parigi 2017
- Arte Firenze – Firenze 2016
- Imago Misericordiae – Roma 2016
- Caput Mundi – Roma 2016