GIANNI GRATTACASO CURRICULUM
Gianni Grattacaso is a sensitive artist and very open to new ideas. His vision is essentially expressed in Black and White. The unexpected discovery of Polaroid marks a new goal, and the artist calls himself an “instant painter”. He immerses his whole soul in the “infinite” space of a snapshot and scrutinizes with curious, attentive and scrupulous eyes the existence of things such as the greens, the blues, the sea, the blood, the night , the death; the transparencies of glass, air, and thought; but also of a smile, the noises and sounds of the soul. He has participated in exhibitions and events.
GIANNI GRATTACASO EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS
- Miami Scope Art Show Fair, Miami Beach December 2019;
- Arte Lisbona “Vasco da Gama Award”, Lisbon, May 2019;
- “Italy Taste of Beauty” in February 2019, Cagliari at the Museo Sant ‘Eulalia;
- “AFFORDABLE ART FAIR”, Milan in January 2019;
- “Art Salerno” at Palazzo Fruscione and the personal exhibition at the church of SS. Addolorata, in Salerno, in December 2018;
- “Arte Milano-The Factory” at the Fabbrica del Vapore, in Milan, in October 2018;
- “Expohoto 2015 – XVI China International Photographic Art Exhibition” in China.