SERGIO BUONOCORE CURRICULUM
Born in Vico Equense (Na) on February 24, 1966. Thanks to the innate artistic sense, thanks to the wise use of colors and lines, he finds his deepest inspiration in the disenchanted contemplation of nature that he manages to portray in the multiplicity and beauty of his aspects: from sunny and delicate watercolor landscapes to oil still lifes, perfect in their real colors. Remarkable in portraiture, he manages to convey the richness of the deepest feelings and emotions. His works have been exhibited in exhibitions of great importance, in Italy and abroad.
SERGIO BUONOCORE EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS
- “Arte Lisbona”, Lisbona maggio 2019;
- “Arte Madrid”, Madrid marzo 2019;
- “Arte Praga”, Praga gennaio 2019;
- Personale alla “Biennale del Tirreno”, Cava de’ Tirreni (Sa) giugno 2018;
- “Great Master London Art Prize”, Londra maggio 2018;
- Personale “Art Walk Venezia”, Venezia 2018;
- “Pilgerzentrum”, Roma 2017;
- Collettiva “Intimarte”, Perugia 2017;
- “Magister Artis”, Cava de’ Tirreni (Sa) dicembre 2017; Evento-mostra “Cento pittori a Roma”, Roma 1988.