NANCY JO WARD CURRICULUM
Graduated from the University of the Arts in London receiving a Master’s degree in Digital Fine Art, the screen has become “the field” of her art since the 1990s. His practice involves working with images guided by analog experiences with drawing and painting which have influenced his sensitivity and way of seeing.
The artist says of himself – “I create, collect, decontextualize, combine and reconstruct digital images to create a hybrid form of art that embraces new multimedia technologies and multi-level processes to build personal narratives” -His art, therefore, combines digital techniques with traditional materials and embraces an investigation practice that allows exploration through a fluid transformation process and embracing randomness through digital collage techniques using found images, glitch art and visualization of data processed by algorithms. He has participated in numerous national and international events.
NANCY JO WARD EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS
- 2020 Innsbruck Art Fair – Prince Art Gallery;
- 2019 Solo Show – LACDA Los Angeles Center for Digital Art;
- 2019 Arte Firenze – Primo Leonardo Da Vinci Juried Exhibition;
- “Gestalt – the Body in Parts”, Juried Exhibition, bG Gallery, Santa Monica, CA 2019;
- Solo Exhibition, Allan Hancock College, Santa Maria, CA 2018;
- “FiLiA Art 100 Exhibition”, Group Exhibition, Manchester, UK 2018;
- Fusion Art 3rd Artist’s Choice Award Juried Exhibition, 3rd Place, Palm Springs, CA 2018 2018;
- “MA Select Juried Exhibition” Camberwell College of Art, London, UK 2018 2018;
- “Hybrids Pop-Up Exhibition” 2 Girls Gallery London, UK 2017